ISO registration in tirupur

Penalty for Selling Goods or Providing Services of false trademark

Penalty for Selling Goods or Providing Services of false trademark This Article prescribes penalty for selling goods or providing services to which false trademark or false trade description is applied. The penalty proposed is the same as sought to be provided for an offence in clause 103. In this clause, the court is also empowered to award a lower sentence of penalty for adequate and special reason to be mentioned in the judgment. Comments The section prescribed penalty for selling…

Read More

SSI Registration and MSME Registration in Coimbatore

SSI Registration  SSI stands for Small Scale Industries. Registering an organization as an SSI will rise the organization to various benefits. A brief account of SSI registration, procedures and benefits are following. MSME Registration MSME is a acronym of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. In a developing country like India, MSME industries are the backbone of the country’s economy level. The MSME sector grants to 45% of India’s Total Industrial Employment, 50% of India’s Total Exports and 95% of all industrial…

Read More

Company Registration Process – Company Registration in Coimbatore

Company Registration in Coimbatore The company registration process is completely done through online, so you don’t even want to leave your home to get your company or organization or company registered within 14 working days. At Solubilis, we are continuously available to support you understand how to register a company. Company Registration in Coimbatore can be done through Solubilis in all major cities, including Chennai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad, Cochin & Coimbatore all other essential places of Tamilnadu. A detailed clarification…

Read More